The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently implementing a project Enhancing access to justice for living in dignity (A2J4Dignity) that requires the services of an individual to provide legal support to the National ICT Consultant engaged within the Project and the A2J4Dignity Project team, in the context of developing the Vision Document of the digitally enabled Union of Lawyers of the Republic of Moldova.
In consideration of your qualifications, we are hereby inviting you to submit an offer for this particular assignment. To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following :
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP;
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Should you be interested and decide to submit an offer for this assignment, kindly submit directly in the online supplier portal no later than the deadline indicated in the system.
Offers must be submitted directly in the Quantum Supplier Portal following this link: http://supplier.quantum.partneragencies.org using the profile you may have in the portal (please log in using your username and password).
Follow the instructions in the user guide to search for the competition using search filters, namely Negotiation ID: UNDP-MDA-00161 and subscribe to the competition in order to get notifications in case of amendments of the competition document and requirements.
In case you have never registered before, follow this link to register a profile:
https://estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/fscmUI/faces/PrcPosRegisterSupplier?prcBuId=300000127714247 based on the instructions in guides available in UNDP website: https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.
Please note that the access link to the registered profile is sent from Oracle within up to 3 days. Please make sure your computer does not have any firewall that blocks oracle or undp.org extension.
Do not create a new profile if you already have one. Use the forgotten password feature in case you do not remember the password or the username from previous registration.
Should you require further clarifications on the application through the Quantum online portal, kindly contact the Procurement Unit at email@example.com. Please pay attention that the proposal shall be submitted online through the Quantum system and any proposal sent to the above email shall be disqualified.
Should you require further clarifications on the Notice, Terms of Reference or other requirements, kindly communicate using the messaging functionality in the portal.
Deadline for Submission of Offers (Date and Time), which is visible in the online supplier portal will be final. The portal will not accept submission of any offer after that date and time. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure that the offer is submitted prior to this deadline for submission.
Applicants are advised to upload offer documents and to submit their offer a day prior or well before the date and time indicated under the deadline for submission of Offers. Do not wait until last minute. If Applicant faces any issue during submitting offers at the last minutes prior to the deadline for submission, UNDP may not be able to assist on such a short notice and will not be held liable in such instance. UNDP will not accept any offer that is not submitted directly through the System.
If any discrepancy between deadline in the system and in deadline indicated elsewhere, deadline in the system prevails.
We look forward to your favourable response and thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNDP.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant în raportări
- Performance Management Advisor, Data for Impact (D4I) Moldova
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Program Associate (extended deadline)
- Coordonator/-oare de voluntari/-re, A.O.”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- Selectarea a unui/unei consultant/e pentru elaborarea metodologiei privind evaluarea psihosocială inițială și finală a copiilor romi din clasele V-VII
- UNFPA Communication Analyst, Chisinau, Moldova, NO-A (TA)
- Programme Assistant (NPSA-5) - EU4Moldova : Focal regions Programme
- Development and implementation of a Button based ChatBot Solution for informational support of Ukrainian refugees
- Diaconia angajează Office Manager
- Selection of Procurement Consultant (part-time assignment) within Education Quality Improvement Project (EQIP)