The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is seeking a National Consultant - to support private sector companies to implement Women’s Empowerment Principles: Equality Means Business (WEPs).
Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112732.
- All applications must include (as an attachment)
- The completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc);
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview of the consultant’s previous experiences makes the candidate the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. It should reflect the above-mentioned required skills and experience.
- Financial proposal – specifying a total lump sum amount for the task specified in Terms of References. The Financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (daily rate). Please see ANNEX I and ANNEX II - https://sc.undp.md/unjobs/jobdetailsdraft/2845/
Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document.
Application Deadline: 12 Jun 2023, 11:00 a.m.
The United Nations in Moldova is committed to workforce diversity. Women, persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as refugees and other non-citizens legally entitled to work in the Republic of Moldova, are particularly encouraged to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal elaborare modele economice
- Program Coordinator
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova angajează Ofițer Comunicare
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Field Officers
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/AdTrade Project
- Development and implementation of a Button based ChatBot Solution for informational support of Ukrainian refugees
- HelpAge International angajează Coordonator de Proiect
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office Moldova