HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client (Opal Transfer) is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Junior Internal Auditor
Main Tasks of the Job:
- Execute Compliance Monitoring Programme as per the agreed schedule;
- Prepare answers, investigate, and collect all the necessary evidence to requests from Law Enforcement Agencies and in case of prevention or detection of crime to other third parties (banks etc).
- Perform daily transaction monitoring.
- Prepare the statistics for the compliance department and partners.
- Attend online meetings/webinars organised by the Company or partners.
The ideal candidate’s skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Bank or other financial institution
- Bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Economics, or Law
- A high-energy approach and Yes-attitude
- Excellent communication skills, innovative approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent Time management
- Ability to deliver tasks within strict cut-of-times
We offer you:
- starting salary 700EUR
- working week – 40 hours/week
- remote position - working from home
- full AML & Compliance training
What you will need for work:
- speedy internet connection
- personal computer or laptop
- a quiet place to work
- pass DBS check
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code JIA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68898408
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Fundraiser A.O. ''CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale''
- Angajăm specialist în PR și comunicare
- Communications Expert
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind terapia prin mișcare pentru personalul din 10 centre medico-sociale de îngrijire la domiciliu
- Centrul Internațional ,,La Strada” anunță concurs pentru angajarea Managerului/-rei Serviciului Integrat Regional din Ungheni pentru victimele violenței sexuale
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - EU Confidence Building Measures Programme, funded by the European Union, 11003
- Psiholog clinician
- Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Procurement Specialist for USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA) project
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - Enhancing democracy in Moldova through inclusive and transparent elections (phase II) Project
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”