The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include administrative responsibilities, including keeping organized Project files, correspondence, translating/interpreting as needed, providing assistance to the organization of MHEP administrative activities, assisting the Project Coordinator with daily Project management, organizing logistics.
This is a full-time assignment (subject to 8 hours per day) expected to begin in June 2023. The contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed until September 2025, but no more than the Project closing day.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment including qualifications requirements can be found at the MoER web page: https://mec.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoECR now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by June 16, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Request for proposals: Interpretation and translation services (Moldova)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției Integrare Europeană și Relații Internaționale
- Reach/Acted is hiring Enumerator/Statistician in Chisinau
- UN House Receptionist (NPSA-4) - Common Services Account Project UN House
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- Terms of reference for the selection of 3 experts to assist the Institute for War & Peace Reporting (IWPR) with the implementation of the “Securing integrity, efficiency and independence of the justice system in Moldova - #Justice4Moldova” Project
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for the Development of the Policy Document on Digitalization of the Education Sector
- Asistent Manager (secretară) – Radio Chișinău (Radio România)
- Hygiene Promotion Officer