The housekeeper will be employed by the Ambassador.
- Helping with property management
- Serving at various events in the residence
- Basic knowledge of English
- Experience of cleaning
- Experience of serving
- Experience of working for a foreign mission
Great emphasis will be placed on your personal qualities, such as integrity, social skills, teamwork skills and organisational skills.
Contract from June 2023 to August 2024 with a possible extension. The contract includes 20-30 working hours per week.
Interested persons shall submit their applications, containing a cover letter and CV in English (no copies of transcripts or certificates), with the reference “House Keeper”, latest 14 June 2023 via e-mail to Ambassaden.email@example.com(opens in a new tab). Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held at the Swedish Embassy. References will be requested only for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Communications Specialist
- CIVIS - Coordonator operatori de interviu
- Peace Corps: Driver/Messenger
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Junior Recruiter at HR-Consulting
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova/ Joint Project Emergency support for agri-producers in the context of socio-economic and energy crisis and top-ups from SDC and Japan Supplementary Budget
- Selection of Procurement Consultant (part-time assignment) within Education Quality Improvement Project (EQIP)