Project Assistant at the Alliance of Small and Medium Enterprises from Moldova
Position / Title: Project Assistant
Report to: Project Manager
Time: Full Time
Start date: as soon as is possible
Alliance of Small Enterprises from Moldova is a non-governmental, membership-based business association. AIM’s members are small businesses working in the Republic of Moldova. Our members work together as allies through networking, resourcing, advocacy, and other initiatives to encourage and protect development and growth through sharing common principles.
The mission of AIM is to advance and protect the general welfare and prosperity of small businesses and those doing business with small businesses in the Republic of Moldova so that the business community and its citizens shall prosper. We serve as a “first call” resource and business trade organization with local, regional, national and international reach.
We are a small business community working together toward common goals that will develop a clear and understandable business-legal environment, in order to promote economic growth and investment in the Republic of Moldova.
- Development of business community
- Monthly Member Events and Informal Networking
- Educational Seminars and highlighting members Best practices
- Members online communication: Email, Website News, Monthly Newsletter, Facebook page and Facebook closed group
- Other opportunity events
B. "First call” resource for consultation, referrals and reporting
- Consultation for businesses on processes and norms in the Moldovan market;
- Referrals between members, sector associations and other external resources for advice, best practices, and business relationships;
- Reporting grievances, challenges, and solutions relevant to the membership.
C. Policy & advocacy through business to government dialogue
- Collecting and synthesizing members needs and challenges
- Data Collection and Report on How Businesses Operate
- Advocacy for members
- Creation of Legal Framework for Business Processes
The Project Assistant will support the Project Manager in accomplishing project activities and scope with a focus on the following responsibilities:
- Membership attraction and retention;
- Offer support to AIM members;
- Communication with the AIM members through AIM channels: online community, Facebook group, telegram channel;
- Organize meetings and maintain calendar/schedules;
- Ensure the communication of project activities through the website, newsletter, Facebook page etc.
- Data recording of the project activities;
- Support in drafting project reports;
- Performing general administrative tasks (e.g arrangements for meetings and other events, reservations of conference/board rooms, informing the participants of the date and time of meetings;
- Any other duties may be assigned by the Project Manager in administrative project management.
Skills / Experience
- Proven experience in projects
- Proven experience in online communication: social media management
- Experience in the NGO sector
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Experience in basic administrative office management;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package and communication tools (proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
Required soft skills
- Result oriented
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Outgoing and confident personality
Email a resume / CV to Liliana Busuioc, AIM Executive Director - email@example.com
The deadline for applications is June 5th, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - The Swiss-UNDP project “Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova” (PRIM)
- UNHCR is looking for Human Settlement Planning Associate GS6, Temporary Appointment
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- CRS Moldova is hiring Senior Project Officer Small Repairs
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- Education consultant to support the Ministry of Education and Research and Project Management Team under Moldova Higher Education Project
- Plan International is hiring Education Specialist based in Moldova
- USAID MISRA is looking for an IT consultant (further consultant)
- Anunț de selectare a experților/ telor sau a unei echipe de experți/e cu scopul de a elabora 2 note analitice cu privire la transpunerea în legislația națională a două Directive UE
- EcoContact:Consultant juridic responsabil pentru acordarea asistenței juridice de mediu