Executive Assistant, Hope4
About us: Hope4 is one of the fastest growing not-for-profit organisations in the world, with offices both in the UK and Moldova. Hope4 gained recognition for is effective response to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis and was one of the first NGO's on the ground in Moldova, providing life changing support to the thousands of women and children's flooding across the border. The effects of poverty, crime and conflict is significant, and has a profound impact on desperate lives right across Eastern Europe. Hope4 is on the ground in Moldova making a huge difference, providing emergency aid to desperate families.
What We Offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Training and support at on-boarding
- Full-time employment with competitive local compensation
- Professional development and learning
This would be a varied role, drawing on a range of skills to include, but not limited to;
- Support the senior management team, helping them manage their diaries and emails (as required).
- Attend meetings with and on behalf of the senior management team as directed, creating meeting notes/minutes, with particular emphasis on activities with the UNHCR.
- Accompany the senior management team on business trips (as required), which may include international travel (UK/US/Europe).
- Assume responsibility for all the companys administration (paperwork).
- Assume responsibility for all the companys accounting/banking.
- Assume responsibility for all statutory filing.
- Assume responsibility for Human Resources.
- You would be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, however you may be required to work as many hours as the role requires without additional pay.
- Your hours of work will be 09.00hrs to 18.00hrs, with an hour for lunch unless otherwise directed and agreed.
- You will be provided with 4 weeks paid holiday per year.
The list above is in no way exhaustive and may include other duties not yet identified. This is a senior position and will provide rapid opportunity for progression. The role is permanent, with an initial trial period of 3 months. We will conduct regular pay-reviews and increase your salary as and when the opportunity arises.
English is a obligatory requairment.
If you are interesteed in this position, please send us your CV in english to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org / +373 60 31 44 98
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Education consultant to support the Ministry of Education and Research and Project Management Team under Moldova Higher Education Project
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- UNHCR is looking for Human Settlement Planning Associate GS6, Temporary Appointment
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - NAP-2: Advancing Moldova’s National Climate Change Adaptation
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica datoriei externe
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for English Teachers
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare