- Objective and Scope of the project
In response to a request from the Government of Moldova, the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development has launched a pilot project to support the government’s reform capability with the establishment of targeted Reform Support Teams (RSTs) in key government ministries. The RSTs will initially be piloted in the State Chancellery and Prime-Minister’s office (SC), Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development, Ministry of Energy, Public Property Agency (PPA).
The experts (the “Consultants”) will be embedded for an initial period of 36 months, with a view to potentially integrating their roles into the administration in the longer term as part of wider Public Administration Reform efforts. The experts will provide strategic advisory and implementation support on energy sector and SOE reform projects, including successful implementation of conditions for EBRD loan disbursements.
- Available Positions
The experts will be hired through competitive processes in line with EBRD’s Corporate Procurement Policy, in close cooperation with the Government of Moldova. EBRD together with the Government will select qualified individual experts for the following list of positions:
The RSTs will comprise of 8 experts embedded in the Ministry of Energy, and the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development and focusing on energy sector (heating, electricity, gas, energy efficiency/Renewables) and transport sector (railways, roads, ports, financial modelling). The Experts will provide policy advice and implementation support to the MIRD/MoE on the implementation of key energy and transport sector reforms and support at securing the achievement of the National Energy Action Plan.
RST support to MoE focus on Energy sector reforms, and due date for applications:
Electricity sector/energy crisis management Expert
Link to positions: https://eu.smart.gep.com/publicrfx/ebrd?oloc=215#/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova angajează Ofițer Comunicare
- Social media manager and videographer
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic ginecolog
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef al direcției cooperare tehnică externă și colaborare bilaterală
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală
- Senior Finance Officer
- Environmental Specialist (full-time position) under Education Quality Improvement Project
- Driver (G2) Roster Call - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Redactor/redactoare-coordonatoare pentru seria de carte: manuale și auxiliare didactice
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project