The housekeeper will be employed by the Ambassador.
- Helping with property management
- Serving at various events in the residence
Basic knowledge of English
- Experience of cleaning
- Experience of serving
- Experience of working for a foreign mission
Great emphasis will be placed on your personal qualities, such as integrity, social skills, teamwork skills and organisational skills.
Contract from June 2023 to August 2024 with a possible extension. The contract includes 20-30 working hours per week.
Interested persons shall submit their applications, containing a cover letter and CV in English (no copies of transcripts or certificates), with the reference “House Keeper”, latest 14 June 2023 via e-mail to Ambassaden.firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews with shortlisted candidates will be held at the Swedish Embassy. References will be requested only for shortlisted candidates.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement Consultant within Education Quality Improvement Project
- Școala de Jurnalism din Moldova angajează Manager Marketing
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal elaborare modele economice
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Communications & Media Assistant
- Extended deadline: Senior Program Associate (Protection/Information Management (IM)/Reporting)
- CCI a RM angajează Consilier(ă) juridic(ă)
- Consultant individual pentru elaborarea și modificarea actelor normative ce țin de Registrul obiectelor de infrastructură edilitară (ROITE)
- Acted is hiring Distribution Assistant - Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, reglementare și licențiere sisteme de plăți
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri