As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 33 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of >14.000 people.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
- Document financial transactions by accurate and timely entering account information
- Reconcile accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Maintain accounting processes, including ensuring accurate input and reliable storage of key data;
Requirements to candidate:
- University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting background)
- Accounting experience (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English,French will be an advantage;
- Ability to work with deadlines, without losing the global overview
- Practice in working with databases
- Advanced computer skills - working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue
- Problem solver capable of using own initiative, but nevertheless being a team player.
We offer you:
- an official job as of 1st day of working in a stable company with a high corporate culture (16 years in Moldova)
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience, full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays
- 40 working hours per week: Monday to Friday, from 09:00-18:00
- In case you get this job, training will be provided for free
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is located in Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Norwegian Refugee Council is looking for ICLA Officer Moldova Chisinau
- A.O. The Moldova Project angajează operator introducere date
- Reach/Acted is hiring Enumerator/Statistician in Chisinau
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind scrierea de proiecte și accesarea de granturi pentru ONG-urile membre URONPIC
- Extended deadline: Helvetas is hiring Team Leader
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Project Procurement Assistant (NPSA-5) -UNDP Moldova/EU4Moldova: focal Programme
- National Programme Officer (SB4.4) on HIV/AIDS prevention and care
- Driver (G2) Roster Call - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Social media manager and videographer