Agency: United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Title: National Project Coordinator
Application Deadline: 24 May 2023
Main Duty Station and Location: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Contract duration: 7 months (with the possibility of extension)
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability. The mandate of the UNIDO is to promote and accelerate sustainable industrial development in developing countries and economies in transition.
This assignment is undertaken under the EU-funded project “Improving the standards compliance through increased national capacities for residue monitoring”, which aims to increase national capacities for residue monitoring in animal feed and products of animal origin (pesticides, veterinary medicine, contaminants and prohibited substances).
Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager in HQ and close cooperation project team in the field and HQ, the National Project Coordinator will be responsible for the overall coordination/implementation, monitoring/evaluation and reporting of the project.
Interested candidates must apply for the position of National Project Coordinator via the UNIDO recruitment website https://careers.unido.org/job/Chisinau-National-Project-Coordinator/938616555/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”
- Caritas Moldova is hiring a Project Coordinator
- GIZ - Junior Advisor for Coordination and Cooperation
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Termen extins: Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în elaborarea de metodologie și livrare de training în domeniul colectării de fonduri
- BBC Request for proposal (RFP): Conducting audience research in Moldova
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic ginecolog
- Junior Recruiter at HR-Consulting
- UNDP Moldova: Communication Analyst (NPSA8) - Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM) Project
- Angajam Vanzator-Consultant