UN Women Moldova is looking for a Programme Associate (Open for Moldova Nationals Only).
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow this link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112367 to see the complete job announcement and apply, following the instructions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their online applications by May 15, 2023, 23:59 with the following documents.
- Duly filled and signed Personal History Form (P-11 form) - including past experience in similar assignments; can be downloaded following this link https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview about which of your previous experiences makes you the most suitable candidate for the advertised position.
If you think you have friends who might be interested in joining us, let them know and help us spread the word.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Communications Specialist
- CIVIS - Coordonator operatori de interviu
- Peace Corps: Driver/Messenger
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Junior Recruiter at HR-Consulting
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova/ Joint Project Emergency support for agri-producers in the context of socio-economic and energy crisis and top-ups from SDC and Japan Supplementary Budget
- Selection of Procurement Consultant (part-time assignment) within Education Quality Improvement Project (EQIP)