BACKGROUND ON IMPACT AND REACH REACH was born in 2010 as a joint initiative of two International NGOs (IMPACT Initiatives and ACTED) and the United Nations Operational Satellite Applications Programme (UNOSAT). REACH’s purpose is to promote and facilitate the development of information products that enhance the humanitarian community’s decision making and planning capacity for emergency, reconstruction and development contexts. REACH facilitates information management for aid actors through three complementary services: (a) need and situation assessments facilitated by REACH teams; (b) situation analysis using satellite imagery; (c) provision of related database and (web)-mapping facilities and expertise.
IMPACT Initiatives is a humanitarian NGO, based in Geneva, Switzerland. The organization manages several initiatives, including the REACH Initiative. The IMPACT team comprises specialists in data collection, management and analysis and GIS. IMPACT was launched at the initiative of ACTED, an international NGO whose headquarter is based in Paris and is present in thirty countries. The two organizations have a strong complementarity formalized in a global partnership, enabling IMPACT to benefit from ACTED’s operational support on its fields of intervention.
We are currently looking for an Enumerator to support our team in Moldova.
- Fluency in English and Romanian Russian languages
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Good personal relationship skills and empathy
- Responsible and willing to learn;
- Good communication skills
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience;
- Unique experience in an international organization;
- Unlimited access to coffee and tea;
- Special benefits package for employees;
- Opportunities for growth and development;
- Working closely with international staff;
- Fresh fruit mix in the office;
- Psychological support through sessions.
TO APPLY: We look forward to receiving your CV in english by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Driver (GS3) - OHCHR Moldova
- Investigator-Analyst, Prosecutorial Vetting Secretariat
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist within Education Quality Improvement Project
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for social workers
- Project Finance Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/ Dniester II Project
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Finance Manager
- Project Assistant Job at the American Chamber of Commerce
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - The Swiss-UNDP Project: Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Selectarea a 2 experți/te pentru realizarea unei analize de necesități privind procedura de instituire a custodiei
- A.O. „Centrul de Drept al Femeilor” anunţă concurs pentru selectarea unui/unei șofer/șoferițe