UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Finance Associate, GS-6 that will be responsible for providing a variety of specialized tasks in finance functions, ensuring accurate and timely delivery that is in compliance with UNICEF financial rules and regulations, whilst demonstrating the capacity to research, adapt and evaluate irregular cases, and also to recommend improvements to process delivery and design.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education is required with professional/university level courses in Accounting and Finance/Business administration considered as an asset.
- A minimum of six years of clerical experience in the area of finance and accounting is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 29 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport și calitate TIC
- Termen extins: Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent/ă Logistică
- Coaliția Est-Europeană pentru Egalitatea LGBT+ deschide un concurs pentru postul de Specialist în Monitorizare și Evaluare
- Tender no. 83455957 Support the Ministry of Education and Research to increase the level of involvement of companies in dual Vocational Education and Training (dVET)
- Programme Officer for the Swedish Red Cross
- Helvetas is hiring MEAL Manager
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- FAO: Programme Assistant position to assist FAO Moldova in administrative and operational issues and be part of the Field Operations Team
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de consultant/ă superior/ă, Direcţia promovarea drepturilor omului şi comunicare