An expert to support to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development on policy aspects related to transport logistics from the prospective of EU integration agenda, under the MSME Competitiveness Project
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Support to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development on policy aspects related to transport logistics from the prospective of EU integration agenda,
under the MSME Competitiveness Project
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES COMPETITIVENESS PROJECT
Sector: General industry and trade sector
IDA Credit No. 71740
IBRD Loan No. 94230
Project ID No. P177895
Reference No. MD-CEP-333037-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Competitiveness Project (MSME) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include the support to advise the Government of the Republic of Moldova, in particular, the Deputy Prime Minister, the Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development (MoIRD hereinafter), about strategic, policy, and regulatory measures in the context of the EU accession to ensure the transport network in Moldova meets public and private sector demand, that is environmentally safe and sustainable, and allows enhancing the export of Moldovan enterprises.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below.
The Project Implementation Unit of the MSME Competitiveness Project now invites eligible individual consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- Master’s degree in public administration with focus on infrastructure engineering or similar.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience, preferably for a national or international public administration of an EU Member State or an EU Institution.
- Good overall understanding of the development trends and ability to present related issues clearly both to a general and a specialist audience.
- Previous experience of working at least 7 years in developing policy strategy papers in the area of transport and export logistics.
- Experience with international donors will be an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian, English and Russian.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations and to be specifically set out in the Request for submission of the technical and financial proposal.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any, together with a copy of CV in WORD format.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by March 27, 2023, COBD, indicating the assignment title in subject line.
Project Implementation Unit of the MSME Competitiveness Project
Attn. Mr. Aureliu Casian, Executive Director
180, Stefan cel Mare Ave., office 815, MD-2004, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel: + 373 22 296-723; + 373 22 296-724;
Alte anunturi de angajare
- People in Need Moldova în parteneriat cu Asociația de Dezvoltare Durabilă Generația PRO angajează facilitator pentru spațiu prietenos copilului (Ștefan-Vodă)
- Specialist Achiziții
- Customer Service Specialist at Safeguard Global
- A.O.”Cimișlienii de pretutindeni” anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui Expert în desfășurarea atelierelor pentru ”Îmbunătățirea abilităților de participare în procesul decizional a locuitorilor din satele Bogdanovca Veche, Bogdanovca Nouă și Dimitrovca
- ACTED is hiring Distribution Assistant
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for English Teachers
- Specialist Achiziții Junior
- Extended deadline: Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
- Job vacancy: Project Officer