Extended deadline: UN Women National Consultant to provide a capacity-building programme on Gender Responsive Peacebuilding
|Application Deadline:||14 Mar 2023, 23:00 (GMT+2:00)|
Application Extended deadline:
10 April 2023, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
|Type of Contract:||Individual Contract|
|Starting date:||03 Apr 2023|
|Reference to the project:||UN Women|
|Expected Duration of Assignment:||Up to 40 working days, within a 12 calendar months|
UN Women within the Peacebuilding Fund’s Project seeks to contract a National Consultant on Gender Responsive Peacebuilding to provide capacity building activities on human security aspects from gender perspective for governmental and non-governmental peace process actors.
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow this link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111552 to see the complete job announcement and apply, following the instructions.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications in one single PDF document:
- All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc);
- Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment;
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview of the consultant’s previous experiences makes the candidate the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. It should reflect the above-mentioned required skills and experience.
- Financial proposal – specifying a total lump sum amount for the task specified in Terms of References. The Financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (daily rate). Please see ANNEX I and ANNEX II.
- Applications received after the close date will not be accepted;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: The ToR and all supporting documents can be found here: https://sc.undp.md/jobs/2779/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Asociația Amici dei Bambini, Moldova contractează expert învățare accelerată
- Fundația Soros Moldova angajează Ofițer de Programe în domeniul Justiției. Termen-limită extins.
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Development Program Specialist
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- Concurs de angajare asistent/ă contabil-șef
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for English Teachers
- Specialist Protecție Date cu Caracter Personal
- Specialist (inginer), direcția control implementare în cadrul Oficiului Național de Dezvoltare Regională și Locală
- Alătură-te echipei Technovator