GIZ - Junior Procurement and Contracting Specialist
GIZ is looking for a Junior Procurement and Contracting Specialist for the GIZ Country Office. This position is expected to start on 01st of April 2023 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- providing customer-oriented administrative services to projects/programs, experts, in the fields of service contracting and procurement of goods;
- providing advising services on contracting, tendering and procurement issues to the projects in Moldova;
- ensuring that GIZ regulations regarding procurement of goods and services are being applied by the GIZ Office Chisinau and projects;
- ensuring that all contracting procedures are in line with the national legislation;
- verifying the quality of ToRs, work assignments, as well as goods/materials technical specifications provided by projects for tendering, and ensuring that a good quality is being obtained in this sense, by working all problematic issues with projects;
- performing the custom clearance for goods and materials, as well as related procedures and documentation;
- ensuring timely exchange of information between GIZ Country Office Moldova and projects;
- establishing good working relations with the relevant institutions and project partners in Moldova.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Economy, International Economic relations or other areas relevant for the implementation of described responsibilities,
- at least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position with financial/administrative responsibility
- very good working knowledge of IT technologies (related software, phone, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office); previous experience with SAP system would be an asset;
- fluent written and oral knowledge of the Romanian and English languages, Russian would be an asset, knowledge of German would be a definite asset;
- experience in working with international organizations and/or projects, ability to work in an intercultural environment;
- outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask and reply to inquires upon short notice;
- valid driving license and active driving skills;
- very trustworthy and loyal;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 17th of March 2023, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator responsabil de reglementarea evidenței contabile în BNM
- Pestalozzi Children's Foundation from Moldova is looking for the Project Officer Emergency/Education 60-80%
- CRS Moldova is hiring Accountability and Safeguarding Officer
- Concurs pentru selectarea a 3 experți pentru implementarea proiectului “Asigurarea integrității, eficienței și independenței sistemului de justiție din Moldova – #Justice4Moldova”
- Digital Communication Officer For The International Committee Of The Red Cross Organisation
- Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring a Financial Assistant
- Project Associate (NPSA 6) - UNDP Moldova/EU-Confidence Building Measures Project
- Fundația Soros Moldova angajează Ofițer de Programe în domeniul Justiției. Termen-limită extins.
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Platforma pentru Inițiative de Securitate și Apărare (PISA) și Centrul de la Geneva pentru Guvernarea Sectorului de Securitate (DCAF) angajează experți/te care să contribuie la un Raport privind guvernarea sectorului de securitate în Moldova