UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (TA, 364 days)_for Moldova nationals only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Programme Associate, GS-6 to support the respective section(s) by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 5 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Solidarity Fund PL în Moldova angajează Specialist/ă Management Intern
- Project Associate (Legal Counselling) – 3 positions
- Plan International is hiring Education Specialist based in Moldova
- IRI Moldova - Public Opinion Research Associate Moldova
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Legal Consultant to support the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP) in developing/improving inspection checklists
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Key Account Sales Manager
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- Child Protection and Mental Health and Psycho-social Support Officer - Moldova
- Fundatia Tony Hawks Centru angajeaza Psiholog