UNFPA Moldova: Individual National Consultant on Digital Communications
UNFPA Moldova Country Office is looking for an Individual National Consultant to provide support in digital communications and social media management.
Duration: 1 March until 31 December 2023 with the possibility of further extension as needed
- Maintain existing digital asset management system for long-term use of photography and video.(i.e. Flickr, YouTube, internal archive)
- Assist in procuring high-quality photography, videos, and stories for campaign use. Elaborate and coordinate procurement requests. Appropriately archive these materials into databases for future use.
- Review current photography and video assets, select highest quality pieces, write captions and metadata, and archive appropriately for easy access.
- Work to develop a network of photographers and video storytellers in the country.
- Regularly plan for and write social media posts for UNFPA Moldova pages using Salesforce Social Studio and in close coordination with the comms team.
- Generate and analyse reports on web traffic using Google analytics and other social media focused analytics, including Salesforce Social Studio;
- Generate ideas for stories and campaigns for social media based on photography collected and ongoing organizational priorities.
- Assist in adapting and repackaging reports, news stories and other content for social media use.
- Maintain other communications and advocacy materials for the department as needed.
- Strong focus on digital media, including photography/video asset organization and procurement.
- Support UNFPA to prepare materials and content for social media campaigns, launches, conferences and projects.
- Collaborate with Technical, Programme and Operations Teams as needed.
- Provide other support and assistance as required.
- Active enrolment or recent completion of a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Communications, Journalism, Photography, or other related fields.
- At least three years of experience in social media and digital assets management;
- Spoken proficiency as well as excellent writing skills in English and Romanian are mandatory, good writing skills in Russian is a strong asset;
- Basic photography skills, as well as an interest in photography;
- Basic graphic design skills, such as use of Canva and other digital tools to produce multimedia content;
- Demonstrable experience in social media communications and short-form writing, ability to write clearly and concisely;
- Experience in visualizing the qualitative and quantitative analytics;
- Strong communication, listening and organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to new environments and to establish and maintain good working relations with individuals of different cultural backgrounds; ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to perform a variety of administrative tasks;
- Prior experience in the social development sector, including non-government organizations, government development agencies, and UN agencies (at global, regional or national level), either via assignments or other internships, is an asset.
Interested persons should submit their CVs with the mark “UNFPA National Consultant on Digital Communications” by 12 February 2023, 23:59 (GMT+2:00) to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United Nations Organization is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, refugees and other noncitizens legally entitled to work in the Republic of Moldova, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției administrare patrimoniu
- UNDP Moldova: Security Associate - UNDP Moldova Country Office
- Selectarea unui consultant pentru realizarea instruirilor pentru membrii echipelor multidisciplinare din localitățile partenere proiectului
- Anunț de angajare ! A.O.Copiii Ploii mărește echipa Centrului de Zi pentru copii cu boli rare
- Human Resources Specialist (EUBAM, IOM Moldova)
- People in Need Moldova в поиске Менеджера проекта по обеспечению источников дохода (г. Бельцы)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal domeniul supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- Институт Просвещения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет офис-менеджера
- Școala de Jurnalism din Moldova angajează expert/expertă pentru elaborarea politicii de monitorizare și evaluare