UNICEF Moldova: SBC Officer, NO-A (TA, 364 days), Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Social and Behaviour Change Officer, NO-A to provide technical and operational support to the supervisor and internal colleagues by administering, executing and implementing a variety of tasks to promote community engagement and participation, and measureable behavioral and social change/mobilization, requiring the application of technical and theoretical skills and the study of organizational goals, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 9 January 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Angajare specialist Foto/Video
- CCF Moldova anunță concurs de angajare pentru poziția de Digital Content Strategist în cadrul departamentului de Comunicare și Fundraising
- Extended deadline: Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a temporary Consular Assistant
- Expert Reglementări și Achiziții de Energie
- Centrul de Informații GENDERDOC-M anunță concursul de angajare pentru funcția de Manager financiar
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant superior (C 11), Direcția politici publice și legislație
- Laolalta angajează Manager Financiar
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează expert/ expertă în acordarea suportului informațional părinților în domeniul anticorupției
- Extended deadline: Senior Project Officer