Solicitation for an Administrative Assistant, Cooperating Country National Personal Service Contractor (CCN PSC) under the Local Compensation Plan
CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: November 24, 2022 (11:59 p.m. Chisinau Time)
POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Program Office and Office of Acquisition and Assistance)
MARKET VALUE: Basic Annual rate (in U.S. Dollars): $13,595 to $20,393
Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: Employment under any contract issued under this solicitation is of a continuing nature. Its duration is expected to be part of a series of sequential contracts; all contract clauses, provisions, and regulatory requirements concerning availability of funds and the specific duration of the contract shall apply. The initial CCNPSC contract will be for an initial five-year period, with possible renewal pending continued need for the position, contractor performance, and funds availability.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Chisinau, Moldova
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION: The Project Management Assistant (the “Administrative Assistant”) position is located in the USAID/Moldova Mission and will provide operational support services to two offices: the Program Office (PRO) and the Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA). The position reports to the U.S. Direct Hire, FS-01, PRO Director (in collaboration with the FS-01 OAA Director) and serves as the principal administrative support person for each office, operating independently to ensure that administrative functions are performed effectively, efficiently, and in a manner that promotes harmony and problem-solving, ensuring other Office staff members may be more effective. The Administrative Assistant is the primary contact person responsible for Office customer service to internal and external partners and other stakeholders, including Mission staff, contractors and grantees, and potential contractors and grantees, Implementing Partners (IPs), host-government officials, the Embassy, USAID/Washington, and other customers. In this capacity, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for coordinating information about the Office and making sure that information gets to customers on a timely basis and in a professional manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
Education: Minimum of two or more years of post-secondary schooling in Secretarial Science or Business Administration, or other related field equivalent to a US junior college or community college diploma, is required.
Prior Work Experience: A minimum of three years of administrative or secretarial work experience, of which two years should be in related work with a U.S. Government Agency, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), other donor organizations, host-government organizations, or private-sector institutions is required.
Language Proficiency: Fluency in English, Romanian, and Russian is required. Testing at a 4/4 minimum in English is required.
For further details and instructions on how to apply, please see the full version of this Announcement at: https://www.usaid.gov/moldova/work-with-us/careers
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Enumerator - Chișinău
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Plan International is hiring MERL Specialist
- Plan International is hiring Partnerships Officer
- Project Associate - OHCHR component of the Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, supravegherea și monitorizarea sistemelor și instrumentelor de plată
- United Nations World Food Programme - Moldova: Business Support Associate SC6 (Assistant to the Country Director).
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, reglementare și licențiere sisteme de plăți
- Concurs de selectare a unei companii/agenții pentru adaptarea și dezvoltarea site-ului web www.centruleducational.md
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă elaborare modele economice