IREX is a global development and education organization. We strive for a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world—where individuals reach their full potential, governments serve their people, and communities thrive. With a projected annual portfolio of more than $100 million and more than 600 staff worldwide, we work with partners in more than 100 countries in four areas essential to progress: cultivating leaders, empowering youth, strengthening institutions, and increasing access to quality education and information.
The Russian-Language Television Content Fund project is a US State Department-funded project to bolster Moldova’s information space by supporting the production, procurement, and broadcast of high-quality Russian-language TV content. The project supports the diversification of the television entertainment programming by supporting the locally produced television series and licensing and broadcasting regional content appealing to Russian-speaking Moldovan citizens. More information on the RLTCF is available on the following https://www.irex.org/project/russian-language-television-content-fund-rltcf
The Project Officer will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for managing the daily implementation of the project. S/he will have a good knowledge and understanding of operations and administrations procedures, subgrant implementation and reporting, building and maintaining relationships with selected and potential project partners, and ensuring compliance with donor’s and IREX’ requirements.
Your Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Sciences or related field required.
- Up to three years’ experience with national and international non-governmental organizations in Moldova, preferably on projects that receive USG or other international funding.
- Proven experience managing multiple administrative tasks in a demanding, time sensitive work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills required.
- Very strong time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Proactive and comfortable with contemporary digital platforms for collaboration and communication.
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Moldova.
Your Daily Tasks
- Support the design of Project grants opportunities, focusing both on providing the local audiences with quality TV content and professional strengthening of the local creative industry.
- Manage and track production subgrant deliverables and ensure timely implementation and reporting.
- Lead the local project communications efforts by identifying and effectively communicating project successes to internal and external audiences and maintaining the appropriate level of project awareness.
- Ensure project’s compliance with donor & IREX’ requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Contribute to the development of the project M&E framework and reporting of the qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with project external consultants and vendors.
- Support efforts in project planning, budgeting, and administrative issues.
- Collaborate with team in the region and at IREX DC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (FT)_for Moldova nationals/residents only - recruitment for 2 posts
- Termen extins. Keystone Moldova contractează o companie care va instrui echipa în acordarea primului ajutor
- Asociația Obștească Prietena Mea este în căutarea unui psiholog/unei psiholoage pentru organizarea unor discuții de grup cu părinții și îngrijitorii copiilor cu dizabilități
- Anunț de angajare pentru funcția de contabil/contabilă, pe perioadă determinată, în cadrul Centrului de Instruire Continuă în Domeniul Electoral
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal gestiune procese, pe durată determinată
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Project Officer
- CRJM anunță extinderea termenului pentru angajarea unui/ei consilier/e juridic/e
- Centrul CONTACT anunță concurs pentru angajarea unui expert/expertă sau grup de experți în evaluarea finală a capacității în colectare de fonduri a 6 Hub-uri și 10 Fonduri de Apreprenoriat pentru Tineri/FAT
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC