Content Developer/Social Media Specialist
Content Developer/Social Media Specialist
The Government of Sweden has entered into a delegated agreement with the European Delegation in June 2020 for the implementation of Startup City Cahul Project aiming to develop a regional ICT Innovation centre for the Cahul region. The National Association of ICT Companies has entered into an agreement with Sweden on September 15, 2020 for the implementation of the project.
The project is in line with the Annual Action Programme 2019 in favor of the Republic of Moldova and its Action entitled ‘EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul’, based on the Commission Decision ENI/2019/042-243.
The overall objective of the Action is to harness and strengthen the potential of the digital economy and enhance regional competitiveness, its business and its investment environment.
Project specific objectives:
- Foster partnerships for innovation and entrepreneurship between the private sector, public sector and educational institutions in the region of Cahul.
- Promote technology, problem solving and creative solutions in learning and make STEM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) more attractive for women and men, girls and boys.
- Facilitate the emergence of start-ups in innovative sectors; build their capacity and investment readiness.
The Action is aligned to the Eastern Partnership priorities, the revised Association Agenda and the objectives of the 2017-2020 Single Support Framework (SSF) for Moldova and Chapter 18 of the European Union – Moldova Association Agreement. It will also support the implementation of the Eastern Partnership's ‘20 Deliverables for 2020’, as they relate to economic development. The proposed activities will support the implementation of the priorities identified in the European Joint Development Cooperation Strategy (Joint Programming Document) and the National Strategy for enhancing IT industry competitiveness ‘Digital Moldova 2020’.
Under the programmatic approach, the Action will contribute to the regional development of Cahul, in agreement with the Government of Moldova’s strategies for regional growth and well-being. The initiative will involve the major regional stakeholders and a general memorandum of understanding will be negotiated to seek commitment of the governmental authorities.
JOB TITLE: Content Developer/Social Media Specialist
- Develop creative, appealing user friendly and informative content for the project (SM platforms, newsletters, website);
- Collaborate with the team (project/content implementation and Designer, web support staff) to brainstorm and create new content ideas including visuals and video content. Work in close cooperation with the designer to create graphics respecting the project visual identity, choose photos for the content and manage photo documentation;
- Develop and implement a social media posting calendar;
- Manage (publish, promote and monitor) regular posts on SM platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, project website);
- Edit and update the existing content (when necessary);
- Develop and implement effective Social Media Advertising campaigns;
- Monitor the proper use and integration of the project the identity in the copywriting process through tone, voice and terminology;
- Develops regular newsletter campaigns;
- Monitor the campaigns performance and adapts the interventions in case of obstacle or deficiencies, analyze the performance of all campaigns;
- Analyze the performance of content based products on unique pageviews, conversion rates, and the average time on page;
- Generate, create, identify subjects for success stories;
- Updating information on the website (creating, writing content and adding information to the website);
- Check the quality and accuracy of content prior to publication;
- Fulfilling the tasks of translating texts;
- Collecting information from managers.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum two years of experience in copywriting and social media;
- Being comfortable in writing texts for social media;
- Oral and written knowledge of Romanian and English;
- Knowledge of using Excel & Word;
- Increased attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Goal-oriented, independent, innovative and motivated.
Interested candidates shall submit CV and motivation letter, in English, by November 30, 2022 to (to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Internews în Moldova caută asistent/asistentă pentru tabăra National Geographic Photo Camp 2023 (RO/RU)
- Project Coordinator: "Construction of Balti and Cahul Regional Hospitals" Project
- Termeni de referință/ Educătoare/ CIDP ”ARA” Soroca
- Project Assistant, Communications (IOM)
- Specialist Achiziții și Solicitări de Cumpărare
- Administrative Assistant (IOM Moldova, EUBAM)
- People in Need Moldova is hiring a MEAL(Monitoring, Evaluation) Officer (Position for National Staff only)
- CNPAC angajează psiholog pentru chatul platformei 12plus.md
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Extended deadline: East Europe Foundation is hiring a Grants Manager