UNICEF Moldova: Field Support (Monitoring) Officer (TA, 364 days) - for Moldova nationals only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring two Field Support (Monitoring) Officers at NO-A level, for the overall monitoring and implementation of UNICEF’s response – including relevant programme activities - in the respective geographical area and facilitates the relationship with authorities and key stakeholders at local level.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, Law or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of one year of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience working in field of social programme, including interaction with various range of stakeholders involved in these areas.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluency in Romanian, and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian and another official UN language or other language relevant for Moldova is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 6 November 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- AOAFSM anunță concurs de selectare a unui expert/expertă pentru elaborarea politicilor interne de integritate pentru instituțiile publice și private din s. Mihăileni, r. Rîșcani
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Rezina
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - Enhancing democracy in Moldova through inclusive and transparent elections (phase II) Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Manager Financiar
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- IT Consultant (e-Learning Platform)
- Terms of reference for the selection of media specialists to implement a training programme in the field of combating disinformation and false news