UNICEF Moldova is hiring two Field Support (Monitoring) Officers at NO-A level, for the overall monitoring and implementation of UNICEF’s response – including relevant programme activities - in the respective geographical area and facilitates the relationship with authorities and key stakeholders at local level.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, Law or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of one year of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience working in field of social programme, including interaction with various range of stakeholders involved in these areas.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluency in Romanian, and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian and another official UN language or other language relevant for Moldova is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 6 November 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID/Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Voucher Examiner
- ICLA Technical Officer (Legal Analyst) Moldova (Nationals Only)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier/ă juridic/ă, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Peace Corps: Security Guard
- UN House Security Assistant - UNDP Moldova/CSA Project
- Programme Officer – Moldova
- Programme Associate (GS6) - OHCHR Moldova
- Keystone Moldova contractează servicii de consultanță în scopul elaborării modulului de formare ”Mecanisme intersectoriale de intervenție în integrarea copiilor cu dizabilități plasați în APP specializat”
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de Consultant/ă principal/ă în cadrul Reprezentanței Bălți
- Peace Corps: Small Grants Assistant