UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (FT) - for Moldova nationals/residents only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Programme Associate, GS-6 to support the respective section(s) by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Previous experience with donor funded programmes is a very strong advantage.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova would be an asset.
Application deadline: 26 October 2022
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID MISRA is looking a team of two Software (Python) Developers for upgrade of the Open Data portal
- IREX seeks a qualified Media Business Advisor for a 5-year USAID-funded media support program in Central Europe
- UNICEF Moldova: Communication Officer, NO-A (TA) Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Communications Specialist
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Comrat
- CNPAC angajează psiholog pentru chatul platformei 12plus.md
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- DGPDC angajează psiholog / psihologă în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”
- Laolalta angajează Asistent/ Asistentă Comunicare
- GEO Operations Consultant at Safeguard Global