Vacancy notice - NATO Liaison Office in the Republic of Moldova is looking for Office Manager
OFFICE: NATO Liaison Office (NLO) in the Republic of Moldova
TITLE: Office Manager
WORKING HOURS: Full time, 38 hours per week
CONTRACT TYPE: Definite duration, with possibility of extension
LOCATION: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 28 October 2022, COB
The NATO Liaison Office (NLO) in Chisinau is a diplomatic mission that promotes political dialogue and practical cooperation between NATO and the Republic of Moldova; facilitates NATO’s advice and assistance in support of ongoing reforms and projects, as requested by the authorities of the Republic of Moldova.
The Office Manager is responsible for NLO financial management, management of facilities, vehicles and equipment; and support for meetings and official visits. He/she reports to the Head NLO.
Full Vacancy Notice including Qualifications and Experience, Main Accountabilities, Competencies, Contract and Remuneration Package can be found by following this link.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing the following materials (in English):
● a CV with references included (minimum 2);
● a short Motivation Letter (max. one page), which should include how the candidate meets the essential and desirable qualifications stated in the vacancy announcement.
Please indicate the position (Office Manager, NLO Moldova) you are applying for, in the email’s subject line.
The deadline for submission of the required documents is 28 October 2022, COB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- EcoContact: International Legal Expert to provide support in development of the Guideline on Appropriate Assessment of Habitats Directive
- GEO Operations Consultant at Safeguard Global
- IRI Moldova – Program Associate (PA)
- Persoana de serviciu/ Centru de Educaţie Preşcolara com. Stăuceni
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- Asociația judecătorilor din Republica Moldova anunță un concurs pentru funcție Asistent Manager (secretar)
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Cash for Rent
- Extended: Company/Organization to support the capacity building and policy dialogues on prevention and elimination of multiple forms of discrimination with focus on disability and refugee aspects
- Startup Moldova Angajează Project Assistant
- CRS Moldova is hiring Accountability and Safeguarding Assistant