HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of a Premises Manager.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organisation, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence. The ICRC is currently looking for staff for its operations in Moldova.
- By joining our organization, you will have an opportunity to practise your profession in stimulating, complex, and sometimes challenging environments, where your work can make a difference.
- You will work with colleagues from various fields of expertise in a cross-cutting manner to help victims of conflict and other situations of violence. You will be dealing with humanitarian situations that require experience, resourcefulness, and innovation to achieve the best possible impact.
- You will work for the oldest major international humanitarian organization in the world, adding to your sense of achievement in alleviating the suffering of people and communities and giving you the chance to promote humanitarian values in these turbulent times
- You will benefit from a competitive employment package, including different possibilities for career and personal development. You will take part in an onboarding course and follow continuous training, to build your career within the ICRC and beyond.
- The competitive compensation package is a monthly salary with social security benefits.
Premises Manager 1 manages the department in charge of ICRC premises and infrastructure within the Mission.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in determining accommodation and office space needs and identifies premises accordingly.
- Organizes the selection of new residences as per Housing Policy.
- Negotiates and prepares rental contracts.
- Renews, updates, and terminates the premises rental contracts.
- Prepares all rental payments and submits to the Finance department for execution of payments by cheque, bank transfer, or cash.
- Updates the list of premises on a monthly basis in the Team Space.
- Handles phone, electricity, garbage, gas, and water bills.
- Is in charge of inventories of items in the residences and offices and updates as necessary.
- Analyses the set-up of premises, including the passive security measures in place, and proposes corrective measures when necessary.
- Coordinates proper maintenance of all premises and infrastructure.
- Supervises the department in charge of managing premises and infrastructure. Trains and supervises staff and organizes the work.
- Deals with relevant external contacts, service providers, and suppliers. Coordinates maintenance work carried out by external contractors.
- Supervises and controls expenses and service costs related to premises/maintenance.
- Supervises the ordering or purchasing of necessary materials and supplies, and maintains related stocks.
- Distributes the maintenance tasks on a daily basis to the Maintenance Team.
- Conducts random checks of Premises on a regular basis to ensure the proper functioning of the services.
- Executes office work in relation to premises, such as filing all contracts, lease agreements, inventories, and HR documents, etc, and updating lists when necessary.
- Proceeds with selling ICRC properties according to ICRC guidelines and maintains ICRC housing standards. practices i.e., including Housing standard items list, inventory checks, structural checks, etc.
- Supervises the cleaning of the premises, does spot checks and reports anomalies immediately.
- Orders, stores and issues supplies of all cleaning materials, coffee breaks, and water bottles for all offices and residences in collaboration with maintenance and logistics.
- Ensures that all relevant health, hygienic, and safety measures are complied with by all staff and advises on any issues contravening or affecting ICRC regulations.
- Prepares Requisition Orders for the department.Education and Professional
- University degree or advanced technical certificate.
- Two years' work experience in a similar field.
- Good command (spoken and written) of English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.Key Competencies:
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- People management.
The successful candidate will undergo a three months’ probation period.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PM in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 62101257
The successful candidate will undergo a three months probation period.
NB: If you have not heard from us within a month of receiving your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ICRC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR PROCESSING).