UNICEF Moldova: Operations & Administrative Associate, GS-6 (TA, 364 days) - for Moldova nationals/residents only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring an Operations & Administrative Associate, GS-6 to support the emergency response activities by executing a broad variety of procedural and specialized administrative tasks for the respective section requiring in-depth knowledge of UNICEF administrative procedures, processes and policies.
Qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative, clerical work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Extended application deadline: 11 October 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza Specialist politici egalitate de gen și drepturile femeilor
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer principal responsabil de suport si calitate TIC
- Concurs de selectare expert în elaborarea Strategiei raionale/locale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Anenii Noi
- CCF Moldova anunță concurs de angajare pentru poziția de Digital Content Strategist în cadrul departamentului de Comunicare și Fundraising
- UNDP Moldova: Security Guard (NPSA3) - Common Services Account Project
- Selectare Secretar executiv
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica veniturilor secundare
- Fundația Regina Pacis angajează manager pentru centrul de plasament
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează experți/ experte în domeniul integrității în sistemul educațional
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Communications Specialist