Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt, and the Philippines.
Trevolution focuses on agency sales of air tickets and travel services to both retail and corporate clients. It manages the brands ASAP Tickets, International Travel Network, as well as a number of online services.
Dyninno Fintech provides retail clients and small and medium-sized businesses with access to lending and payment services in Europe and other regions. It manages the neo-bank DynaPay and the brands CreditPlus, CreditPrime, and EcoFinance.
Dyninno Entertainment brings together millions of talents and thousands of companies in the US and Canadian entertainment industry through allcasting.com and kidscasting.com.
It’s critical for us to provide the client with the best service and support. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Come and join us!
Our core values are:
- Courage to Continue
- Responsibility for Decisions and Actions
- Taking Charge
- Continuous Innovation
- True Value for Clients
- Team is Force
Due to our client’s business expansion, we are currently looking to fill out the position of Junior Communications Specialist.
We’re ready to offer you:
- Official salary of 10 000 MDL NET
- Day shift 5 days/week (10.00-19.00).
- Work with the best international team.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- International and multicultural experience.
- Professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
With us you will:
- Producing POS materials.
- Supporting internal engagement activities: corporate events, monthly engaging promos and events, job fairs, and sports-themed events participation.
- Support in photo and video production.
- Support in social media content creation.
You’re the best candidate if you have:
- Experience in marketing/ event management/ social media would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Higher education in marketing, journalism or other relevant domains is an advantage.
- Intermediate or higher level of English language knowledge.
- Orientation to self-development.
- Drive for results.
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DyninnoMoldova.
To apply for this job position please send your CV, indicating the name of the job position in the e-mail topic to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Assistant (Accountability to Affected Populations) - IOM Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă responsabil/ă de reglementarea prudențială
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- USAID/Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Voucher Examiner
- WV Moldova - Request for Selection of Consultants
- FAO: Programme Assistant position to assist FAO Moldova in administrative and operational issues and be part of the Field Operations Team
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă principal/ă, statistica serviciilor internaționale
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă consultant/ă în raportări
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Volunteer Coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică