WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a skilled back end developer to join our Engineering team. Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset. You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
quickly in this role. Our back end developers have an immediate effect on our business success.
- Help coordinate and create long-term technology roadmap
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility
- Develop and oversee testing schedules in client server environment, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various devices display the desired content
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyse bottlenecks
- Design robust APIs to support mobile clients
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems in the cloud
- Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability
- Develop automated and continuous testing procedures to issues in code prior to production deployment
WHO YOU ARE
You are a hardworking and passionate individual who enjoys teamwork, innovation, and continuous
improvement. To succeed within this role, you have qualifications and experience in several of the following areas:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms, and web design
- Experience writing highly secure web applications
- Experience with AWS services to include ECS, EC2, Dynamodb, Cloudwatch, and S3
- Growth mindset, challenging status quo to find new solutions and out-of-the-box idea
- Experience designing RESTful APIs, specifically for mobile apps
- Experience working in a team environment
Does the above description fit your profile? Amazing! We look forward to receiving your CV and portfolio of works at the address email@example.com asap. Please use the following subject title for your email message: Back-End Mobile App Developer.