- Issued by: OSCE Mission to Moldova
- Requisition ID: FUN000048
- Contract Type: Local Contracted
- Grade: G4
- Job Level: General Services
- Job Type: Contracted
- Number of posts: 1
- Location: OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Issue Date: Sep 9, 2022
- Closing Date: Oct 9, 2022
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
- Job Field: Administration & Support
The incumbent is assigned under the Fund Administration Unit and works under the managerial supervision of the National Procurement and Materials Management Officer, he/she assists in procurement and supply of goods and services to support the Mission’s activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Assisting in, and contributing to planning and managing of all procurement and contractual aspects related to procurement of diverse services and goods, under the supervision of and in coordination with the National Procurement and Materials Management Officer, CFA and Secretariat;
- Verifying the correctness and completeness of purchase requisitions (PRs) entered into Oracle System in accordance with OSCE Financial and Administrative Instructions and preparing Purchase Orders (POs); performing regular closure and reconciliation of POs;
- Verifying, checkings and ensuring the timely delivery as well as co-ordination, and followig-up of timely procurement with suppliers and vendors of fuel, office and cleaning supplies, stationery, furniture, drinking water, and other disposable items required for daily needs of the Mission; subordinated by and co-ordinated with the Asset Management Assistant on delivery schedules, following-up and receiving of goods;
- Initiating and performing customs clearances of goods delivered to the Mission, and/or dispatching of goods abroad; collecting all shipping documentation (AWB, invoices etc.), in coordination with the broker prepares all necessary official documentation in order to enable shipment and customs clearance for imported/exported goods in a timely manner;
- Providing logistic support to Mission members in organization of meetings, conferences or other events in OSCE offices or outside OSCE premises, as well as driving Mission Members or other officials to the events;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Mission to Moldova, please see https://www.osce.org/mission-to-moldova
- Completed secondary education with formal training in administration, commerce, or other related field;
- Holding a valid driving license;
- Minimum 3 years of clerical experience in commerce or supply chain management or logistics;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, and Russian in addition to mother tongue.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
Monthly remuneration is EUR 554, OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
Please note that vacancies in the OSCE are open for competition only amongst nationals of participating States, please seehttps://www.osce.org/participating-states.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID/Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Voucher Examiner
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/PBF Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant al Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): Grants/Partnership Manager
- Anunț privind selectarea unui tânăr cercetător pentru stagii în cadrul Ministerului Energiei Republicii Moldova
- UN House Cleaner / Dereticatoare Casa ONU
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, reglementare și licențiere sisteme de plăți
- Asociația Obștească „The Moldova Project” (TMP) - concurs de angajare pentru funcția de specialist atragere de fonduri (fundraiser)
- UNFPA Procurement Analyst, NO-A (FTA), Chisinau, Moldova
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Manager (NPSA10) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)