UNICEF Moldova: HR Officer (NO-A, FT) - for Moldova nationals only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring an HR Officer, NO-A to provide support to the supervisor and colleagues in the unit by executing HR services through applying knowledge of theoretical HR models, as well as understanding of organizational HR policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- A University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- One year of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Extended application deadline: 8 September 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- IRI Moldova – Program Associate (PA)
- Termen extins! Asociatia Obsteasca Asociatia de Educatie Civica "Viitorul Incepe Azi" anunta concurs de selectare a unui expert pentru elaborarea studiului privind riscurile si oportunitatile implementarii solutiei online de inscriere a copiilor la gradin
- Concurs de oferte pentru contractarea serviciilor de consultanță în elaborarea pachetului de documente pentru acreditarea Cursului de lungă durată în Formare de Formatori
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- Caritas Moldova is hiring a Project Manager
- Termen extins! CNTM anunță Call pentru facilitatori
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic, Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Centrul de Plasament al Copilului Regina Pacis anunță concurs de angajare a unui asistent social
- Procurement and Finance Officer (Full time) for EU Project
- Termen extins! Consiliul Național al Tineretului din Moldova recrutează expert pentru elaborarea Strategiei raionale/locale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Orhei