UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Contractor on Promotion of Bebbo App Moldova
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Nat Indiv Contractor, that will be responsible for designing and implementing a communication campaign on promotion of Bebbo App, as well as support application integration into Early Childhood Development programming.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or equivalent professional work experience in the communication or marketing area, combined with a university degree in a related field;
- Two years of practical professional work experience in communication, marketing, or interactive digital media, including SMM, content creation, and digital promotion campaigns is required;
- Fluency in Romanian. Professional knowledge of English and Russian;
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with media representatives, organize public events and write clear and concise communication materials;
- Previous work experience with the UN and other development organizations is an advantage;
- Knowledge of photo/video editing, design, and layout tools (i.e Canva, Adobe Rush etc).
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage:
Applications for this assignment must be received no later than: 1 September 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the visa (applicable) and health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract are valid for the entire period of the contract. Selected candidates are subject to confirmation of fully-vaccinated status against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with a World Health Organization (WHO)-endorsed vaccine, which must be met prior to taking up the assignment.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției administrarea patrimoniului și servicii sociale
- ACTED is hiring Distribution Assistant
- Administrator Asociația Consultanților în Afaceri și Management AO
- ANTRIM caută selecție de candidați cu intenția de angajare
- ACEM - Assistant Project Coordinator
- B2B Sales and Marketing Manager for Local Producer
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al serviciului relații externe și integrare europeană
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer coordonator în domeniul administrare infrastructură TIC
- Procurement Officer
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția reglementarea, licențierea și dezvoltarea sistemelor de plăți