The Charity Centre for Refugees is hiring a help desk advisor for the Blue Dot within the project “Community services development for refugees and asylum-seekers in Moldova 2022”. The Blue Dot is a one-stop shop and safe space that provide critical information and protection services for children, families and others with specific needs.
Full-time position (100%)
The holder of this position provides information, advice and referral of the asylum-seekers and refugees accommodated at the Temporary Accommodation Centre (TAC), near the airport.
- to map all the services and assistance that humanitarian actors are providing in Chisinau Municipality and keep it up to date;
- to inform asylum-seekers and refugees accommodated at TAC upon request on the services and activities they can benefit from and arrange so they can access the support;
- to identify the specific needs of the beneficiaries and refer to partners or state services;
- to maintain an internal data base with beneficiaries that check in for accommodation and check out, and provide them with advice if necessary;
- to maintain communication with administration of the TAC and coordinate the efforts of support together;
- to support other staff involved in the Blue Dot with specific activities (child-friendly space, mother corner, etc.).
- Higher Education in Social Sciences or other related fields.
- 1 year of experience in not-for-profit organizations or social institutions.
- Good command of Russian, Romanian and English.
- Good command of PC, MS Office
- Deadline: 26 August 2022, 16.00
- CV and very short motivation letter in English to be send to email@example.com, title of the email “HelpDesk – [include your full name here]”
- Only persons from the shortlist will be invited to interview