UNICEF Moldova: Supply and Logistics Officer, NO-B (TA, 364 days), Chisinau, Moldova - for Moldova nationals/residents only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Supply & Logistics Officer, NO-B to support the supply operations requiring basic professional technical expertise to meet the operations and emergency response objectives.
Qualifications and experience:
- A university degree is required in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Contract/Commercial Law, International Development, Health or related social science field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience, at the national and international levels, in supply, logistics, procurement, contracting, administration and/or other directly-related technical fields is required.
- Understanding of development and humanitarian work.
- Emergency response experience is an advantage.
- Health supply chain management experience is an advantage.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is considered a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://jobs.unicef.org/en-us/job/553205/supply-and-logistics-officer-nob-ta-364-days-chisinau-moldova-for-moldova-nationals-only
Applications for this position must be received no later than 3 August 2022
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACEM - Assistant Project Coordinator
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza Specialist politici egalitate de gen și drepturile femeilor
- Termen extins /20 martie/ Indentificare expert pentru elaborarea Strategiei raionale pentru dezvoltarea sectorului de tineret în raionul Anenii Noi
- AO ”Părinți Solidari” angajează expert/expertă în crearea ChatBot
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Associate - Energy, Environment and Climate Change Cluster
- Extended deadline: UNFPA Moldova Programme Manager on Youth Participation, (Service Contract, SB4.3)
- Extended deadline: Senior Project Officer
- Contabil sef mun Balti
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută manager de oficiu