QSI International School of Chisinau is looking for Paraprofessionals/ teacher assistants for a full-time position. Working hours are 7:45 am to 4:15 pm Monday-Friday.
Anticipated start date: 17 August 2022
Position Purpose: To assist the certified professional staff with students in all educational environments to meet instructional goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of English, Romanian, and Russian;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Aptitude and desire to learn;
- At least 1 year of experience working with children is preferred;
- University degree preferred;
- Police background check is mandatory per employment.
- Provide instructional reinforcement under the direction of the classroom teacher;
- Co-teach lesson components as determined by the teacher, leading small-group or individual instruction and discussion, and reviewing classwork material;
- Serve as a positive, nurturing guide for students;
- Safely supervise students in both instructional and assessment activities in and out of the classroom;
- Organize classroom and teaching materials;
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, and photocopying; grade tests and homework, recording the results;
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with students, parents, and staff to enhance the instructional environment;
- Participate in parent-teacher and faculty meetings and events;
- Other tasks as required by the school.
Salary is dependent on experience and in compliance with the salary scale of QSI International School of Chisinau.
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae in English at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 August 2022. Early applicants will be given priority.