Monitoring. Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer/ Monitorizarea. Ofițer de evaluare, responsabilitate și învățare.
Senior MEAL Officer and Country Director
HI is seeking for a qualified individual to fill the above mentioned position.
WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Handicap International has clear institutional policies on "Child Protection", "Anti-fraud, Bribery and Corruption", "Disability, Gender and Age" and "Protection of Beneficiaries from Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment”. It is therefore mandatory for all staff to commit themselves to respect, uphold and promote these policies, and to sign the HI Code and Conduct.
Handicap International “HI” (operating as Humanity & Inclusion) is an independent and impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
HI is currently opening a multi-sectoral life-saving assistance to displaced and non-displaced Ukrainian populations in Moldova such as : Protection, shelter, health, NFIs, food security and livelihoods, water, sanitation, hygiene, and education and strengthening and supporting access to mental health and psychosocial support; provision of basic and domestic items including food, unrestricted cash assistance, and core relief items.
Please note that final JD may differ in some areas from what is indicated in this document
Summary of the Position
Working as a key member of the HI team in Moldova, the MEAL Officer is responsible for verifying and managing data and information used to monitor progress toward the key results, including outputs and outcomes of selected indicators. He/she will contribute to the design and implementation of MEAL systems, including design of data collection tools, the analysis of data, management of surveys, setting up and managing Feedback and Complaints Mechanism (FCM) and continuous learning.
- Design and implementation of the M&E plans, tools and systems for the programs in and around the areas of operations.
- Coordinate with partners, program and M&E staff to ensure the data is collected, stored and processed in the proper way.
- Management of the Feedback and Complaints Mechanism, including registering, processing of requests and follow-up with the beneficiaries.
- Support the Senior MEAL Officer in monitoring and evaluation of program activities and products.
- Takes part in the data collection through interviews and other means either in-person or by phone.
- Filling and managing HI’s Learning Tool to capitalize on lessons learnt and best practices.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Country Director and/or Senior MEAL Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences including Sociology, Psychology, or any other relevant field, or Bachelor’s in IT or any other relevant field.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, and Outlook (particular emphasis on Excel).
- Knowledge of Accountability Partnership, Do No Harm, People in Aid Code of Good Practice, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Romanian, English, Russian/Ukrainian.
- Prior NGO, INGO or UN experience in similar roles.
Salary: 14 100 – 17 600 MDL
Duration of Contract: 2 months with possibility of renewal
All interested candidates should send their CVs, copies of educational and experience certificates, with attachments bearing your full name; example: Julie NASH – CV with the subject of the position applied for by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 29th July 2022
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova angajează Ofițer Comunicare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult principal responsabil de controlul derulării achizițiilor publice în BNM
- AO HELP angajează Comunicator/comunicatoare și relații cu publicul
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției reglementare
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project
- Reach/Acted is hiring Enumerator/Statistician in Chisinau
- Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA) - Senior Specialist - ODA
- WeWorld Moldova is looking for social workers
- Senior Finance Associate