We are looking for an organized, efficient Accounting Clerk with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy. Accounting Clerk can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
The candidate should be a skilled multitasker with excellent time management, computer, and communication skills, understand and abide by all accounting procedures and principles and have a commitment to behaving ethically in the workplace.
Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
Recording information, processing, and filing forms.
Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
Updating ledgers, researching, and resolving discrepancies.
Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
Responding appropriately to a vendor, client, and internal requests.
Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
High School diploma is required, more education and experience is generally preferred.
Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
High level of accuracy and efficiency.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations (in USA).
The job schedule is 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon - Fri PST time (California, USA).
If interested, apply using this link: Accounting Clerk
Alte anunturi de angajare
- National Programme Officer (SB4.4) on HIV/AIDS prevention and care
- Human Resources Associate (G6) - UNDP Moldova
- Asociația „The Moldova Project” anunţă concurs de angajare pentru funcția de Psiholog
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind managementul stresului și arderea profesională pentru personalul din 10 centre medico-sociale de îngrijire la domiciliu
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- Asistent Manager (secretară) – Radio Chișinău (Radio România)
- Project Associate (SB3.3) - UNODC
- UNV Procurement and Finance Associate - UNDP Moldova/M4EG project
- Extended deadline: School of Journalism from Moldova: call for proposals for the development and piloting of a new course on `Mastering the Mic` for journalists and journalism students