HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of a Generalist Economic Security Field Officer.
- Contributes to context analysis related to conflict, socioeconomic, financial, and political environment as relevant to the ICRC;
- Contributes to identifying humanitarian response options based on needs analysis in Moldova and the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic;
- Performs market assessments and price monitoring;
- Contributes to all steps of large-scale in-kind relief as well as cash and vouchers distributions: Registration, planning, liaising with partners, and logistics;
- Takes part in defining selection criteria specific to program/population category and designing the most adapted method for beneficiaries’ registration;
- Establishes a network of implementation enablers with the Moldovan Red Cross branches, local authorities, and any other partners;
- Provides any statistics, narrative long and brief reports on the assistance provided to aid recipients;
- Contributes to designing and implementing forthcoming responses identifying the most adequate program and modality;
- Reflects based on data triangulation interventions impacts and proposes how to refine aiming at enhancing relevance;
- Master in Economy, Business, Law, Humanitarian and International Relations, International Cooperation and Development;
- The confirmed experience of 2 years with another humanitarian/development agency;
- Confirmed experience in managing cash and voucher programs or expertise in microfinance, and market analysis;
- Understanding of the different phases of program cycle management (assessment, monitoring, and evaluation).
- Knowledge of English is a must.
- Motivated salary based on the candidate's expectations;
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Full-time work schedule.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com / +37360102909
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code GES in the subject line or resume.