Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Starting date: as soon as possible
Deadline to Apply: 26.06.2022
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration etc.;
- · At least 3-4 years of experience in Auditing/Administration /Business Management field;
- · Fluent in English;
- · Analytical thinking with an ability to handle large amounts of complex data;
- · Mastering of internal control tools (standards, procedures and techniques);
- · Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- · Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to listen and connect with staff deployed in the field;
- · Managerial qualities, Team spirit, Reliability and discretion, Proactivity, strength of proposal, Rigor and sense of organization;
- · Ability to work under pressure;
- · Ability to build trust within the organization and to manage competing requests in a timely manner;
- · Previous experience in Auditing at an international non-profit/non-governmental organization;
- · Demonstrated interest for humanitarian and development topics;
- · Knowledge in HR / management as well as taxation and business law.
Official employment, competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language;
- Named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- If you consider to send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.