US Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Health Unit Administrative Assistant
The incumbent provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks in support of the Mission medical unit under the direct supervision of the RMO/MP. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties. The incumbent is the first point of contact, by both phone and in person, for patients and visitors to the medical unit and must maintain absolute patient confidentiality at all times.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year of secretarial or receptionist experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Incumbent must have working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures; knowledge of computers and relevant software applications (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet/Intranet); and knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Incumbent must possess the ability to type at least 45 wpm.
Education Requirements: Completion of high school is required.
LANGUAGE: Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing English is required. Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The position requires the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with sensitive issues.
Must be flexible, service-oriented, self-motivated and able to work within the existing Mission structure.
Must have the ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure. Must possess strong customer service, verbal communication and listening skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is June 30, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Protection (psychosocial) Officer- IsraAID Moldova
- Termeni de referință pentru selectarea specialiștilor media în vederea implementării unui program de formare în domeniul combaterii dezinformării și a știrilor false
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Ocnita- termen extins
- Procurement and Finance Officer (Full time) for EU Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova is seeking to recruit Office Support Agent/Secretary (job n° 403770)
- UNICEF Moldova: National Indiv Consultancy on Gender-responsive programming
- Logistics Officer Moldova Chisinau
- Project Coordinator: "Construction of Balti and Cahul Regional Hospitals" Project
- Hotline Assistant – Moldova