The Charity Centre for Refugees (CCR) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-religious and apolitical organisation created in November 1999. Its main partners are the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the Bureau for Migration and Asylum under the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Moldova.
CCR’s overall mission is to facilitate the pre-integration of the asylum-seekers and integration of refugees and beneficiaries of humanitarian protection into the Moldovan society by conducting community-based activities, ensuring their self-reliance through employment, and raising awareness about them.
Within the Ukrainian refugee crisis, CCR has been implementing new external assistance projects to meet the most urgent needs of the refugees fleeing Ukraine and the host communities, in Chisinau and in the regions of the Republic of Moldova.
In relation to this, a Procurement and Logistics Officer is needed to be involved in the new projects of the emergency response, who will be in charge of supporting the operations of the projects, i.e. implementing, developing and monitoring the logistic and procurement processes.
- Identification of suppliers and contractors of goods and services aimed at supporting the implementation of the projects, in accordance with the CCR Procurement procedures;
- planning and following up the accurate implementation of the activities of the projects;
- performing and administering the procurement and purchases of the goods and services;
- ensuring the compliance of the procurement process with the CCR Procurement Manual and the procurement principles of the donor when negotiating with the suppliers, based on best value for money principle;
- supporting the project team throughout the project cycle.
- Experience in the Procurement and Logistics field;
- ability to work without direct supervision, attentive to details, results-driven, flexible and committed;
- able to plan and organize own work according to the needs of the projects’ implementation plan;
- experience in working in NGO field or in international environment;
- computer literacy;
- driving license would be a strong advantage;
- knowledge of Romanian, English and Russian.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Cover Letter;
- full CV.
The above shall be sent to the following address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: June 24, 2022, by COB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.