- Implements Protection activities under the supervision of the line manager;
- Contributes to the analysis of the security, socio-economic, cultural and political environment relevant to the Icrc and shares relevant information with relevant team members, reports any change in the situation
- Analyses and contributes to written internal reporting and programmatic activities (institutional exercises);
- Develops and maintains contacts with authorities at municipal/regional level, local/regional RC branches, population, suppliers…
- May support and supervise staff in protection activities or other activites if requested
- Fosters conducive environment (multidisciplinary approach, team dynamics) among team members.
- Contributes to maintaining an overview of the Movement's activities and affairs.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (B2), Romanian, Russian;
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Ability to be flexible and manage stress, especially in situations which require a high degree of sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy;
- Proactiveness and ability to work independently when requested;
- Analytical skills
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting email address: email@example.com
For more information, please call: 069638007