The project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation Optim–Opportunities through technologies and innovation – is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Innovation Networks Coordinator in the frame of the economic development project.
The Optim project is implemented by Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation. The employee will be contracted by Helvetas Moldova, the representation of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation based in Chisinau.
Supporting the improvement of Business Enabling Environment and cooperation between market stakeholders
Following the Market System Development approach, the project addresses market gaps to contribute to the creation of economic opportunities through private sector growth, facilitation of innovation networks, skills development and access to information.
The facilitation of innovation networks aims at enhanced cooperation and coordination between the regional and national stakeholders in selected sectors and beyond, around the solutions for common problems, challenges and opportunities that will lead to a sustainable economic development and improved business enabling environment.
The following key tasks but not limited to the development, implementation, and monitoring of interventions are:
- Lead the component of the project that is related to Business Enabling Environment/Policy and Advocacy activities;
- Initiate and conduct necessary sector analysis and stakeholder assessment;
- Work closely with other team members to ensure synergies among project components;
- Work closely with the project partners to deliver high-quality interventions with scalable and sustainable results;
- Contribute to the monitoring and results measurement system of the project;
- Maintain the effective dialogue with public counterparts and other relevant stakeholders to strengthen advocacy and policy efforts;
- Build strategic partnerships with private sector actors and other stakeholders, etc.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to conduct qualitative research;
- Ability to process and synthesize findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong networking capabilities and ability to associate himself/herself with a broad range of actors with a view to build relationships and facilitate links;
- Highly motivated and results-driven with the ability to work effectively independently and in the team;
- Fluent in Romanian, English, and Russian;
- Prior experience in a similar position will be an asset.
Education and experience
- University degree in economics, business studies or related domains;
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in similar positions/fields of work.
Please indicate at least two references in your CV or application.
The interested candidates must submit their CV and motivation letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview. References will be checked.
This is a local position, therefore only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply. We reserve the right to choose the most suitable candidate.
Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation is committed to achieving workforce diversity with regard to gender, ethnolinguistic background, age, etc. Individuals from different minority groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Phone calls will not be accepted, and any attempts will automatically disqualify the candidates from the process.