The NGO SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL assists populations affected by conflicts and violence, epidemics, natural or climate-related disasters and economic collapse. Our humanitarian teams are committed to helping people whose lives, health and security are threatened, by meeting their most vital needs: food, water, shelter and hygiene. For more information about Solidarités International, please visit its website: https://solidarites.org/
In Moldova, SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL has started an essential response in CASH assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene, emergency shelter and food assistance for the refugee and host populations since March 2022. To ensure the smooth running of our activities, we need you!
The Logistics Assistant supports the Logistics Manager in implementing and supervising all logistical activities. He/she will:
- Update price lists and vendor databases
- Control Solidarités International purchase procedures
- Carry out stock checks and physical inventories
- Negotiate prices, deadlines and methods of delivery
- Monitor relationships with suppliers
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months, renewable
Duty Station: Chisinau
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience with NGO valued.
- Previous experience in logistics required.
- Availability to work full time for a minimum of 2 months required.
- Language: Romanian and English required. Ukrainian and Russian are a plus.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
June 15, 2022
Solidarités International reserves itself the right to extend the deadline or to select candidates prior to the closing date, to reject applicants who do not apply with the full package of documents as described below, who apply after the specified deadline, or who do not meet the qualifications for the position without being notified.
Send your CV and cover letter explaining your previous experiences to email@example.com.
Kindly state the name of the position and the city you are applying for in the heading.
The candidates preselected will be contacted directly for the following step of the process including test and interview.