About the Position
Dexis seek a Grants and Operations Officer (GOO) to support a programming engagement in Moldova initiated under the USAID Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI) SWIFT 5-Programs IDIQ “EXploratory Pilot and Learning Options for Regional Efficiency” (EXPLORE) Task Order for the Europe region.
The GOO will provide overall support of the project’s grants program adherence to compliance, both for in-kind and cash grants, to ensure the successful achievement of project goals and objectives. The GOO will also provide: operational support and oversight of grants management; security, financial, procurement, and budget management; human resources, recruitment, and personnel management; subcontractor management; and Engagement close-out.
This position will be based in Moldova with an anticipated start date July 1, 2022.
- Support the Grants Manager in overseeing the activity lifecycle and supporting grantees, including monitoring grant implementation, closeout, and expenditures; and ensuring that technical staff and grantees understand and adhere to grants requirements and relevant policies, procedures, and practices.
- Support the analysis of grant budget estimates for allowability, allocability, reasonableness, and consistency.
- Support the timely preparation of necessary documentation for grant evaluation and approvals.
- Support the timely maintenance of necessary trackers, including ensuring that the OTI activity database is updated regularly.
- Identify issues that may arise during grant implementation in a timely manner and propose appropriate adjustments.
- Review grant reports to ensure that they are prepared in compliance with USAID and Dexis’ requirements and are submitted on time and in the proper format.
- Provide the Program Development Officer/Assistant with assistance prior to and throughout grant implementation.
- Responsible for managing the logistical aspects of the Moldova Resilience Initiative (MRI) project.
- Support due diligence efforts to ensure compliance with Dexis, USAID, and FAR rules and regulations.
- Support MRI general operational and administrative needs as required.
- Any other duties assigned by the COP or their designee.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree in a relevant field.
- At least one (1) years of relevant grants management experience, preferably for USAID or other donor-funded programs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Displays creative problem solving in addressing and resolving emerging project needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and other basic computer applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with USAID contract and grants management policies; USAID/OTI experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with FAR rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated professional proficiency in Russian.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here: https://dexisonline.com/jobs/?gh_jid=4022257005