HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - a financial technology company providing online banking for cross-border trade.
About the client:
Silverbird is a financial technology company providing online banking for cross-border trade. We are here to remove financial complexity for international merchants and make the global banking system more inclusive. We provide global banking accounts and cross-border payments – all tailored to import/export operations and designed with the customer at the core. We safeguard our customers’ money in Tier-1 UK banks and partner with the leading payment institutions, networks and platforms in the world to deliver frictionless payment services.
The Perfect Candidate Is:
- The Customer Success Manager is a capable and compassionate go-getter. Successful candidates are fast learners and are obsessed with the quality for the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work.
- A self-starter and a phenomenal teammate
- A quick learner
- Big on working cross-functionally and cross-team collaboration
- Looking for a career to grow into or is excited by career development
- Leading customer success (account management) team
- Develop, own and lead our customer success strategy.
- Create, document and implement processes, policies, and standards
- Own our customer success reporting and KPIs, including efficiency indicators (e.g. time to resolution) and quality indicators
- Recruiting, training and mentoring new team members - we would expect you to go through the whole process yourself to be the best person to train your future team members
- Oversee our 'proactive' support, surprising and delighting customers with responses to feedback and outreach
- Act as a senior point of contact for customers, driving the investigation and solution of escalated customer issues
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally, have 2+ years of experience building and managing customer success or account management function for a B2B company
- Strong convictions and ideas on what makes a great customer success experience
- Care and empathy for the customer and their experience and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations
- Always looking for ways to solve problems for customers and able to get the right people involved (across functions) to ensure solutions are quick and effective
- Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Able to prioritize effectively, work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- You possess a solid work ethic
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code CST in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 62101257