HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of Movement Coordinator
- Analyze the Movement dynamics and trends that impact the ICRC’s operations; identify gaps in capacity for effective coordination and proposes solutions in line with the global strategy and the Delegation agenda on the Movement cooperation;
- Develops the partnership between the ICRC and Movement partners and ensures that all ICRC operational staff are aware of the Movement’s activities in the country and that they integrate that knowledge into their plans and operational strategies;
- Advises and supports the Movement Cooperation Coordinator in finding proper models for Movement cooperation in terms of leadership, operational coordination, National Society development, communication, and security management;
- Develops a network of contacts within MRCS, PNS, and the IFRC at the technical and management levels;
- Maintains a good understanding of reputational risks and potential integrity issues affecting the Movement;
- Analyses and summarizes information relevant to the operational partnership between the ICRC and the MRCS; advises counterparts in the MRCS and its branches across the country, including in the Transnistria region, on strengthening compliance with the Fundamental Principles of the Movement and an approach based on neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian action (NIIHA);
- Provides support to the MRCS on the Movement specific policy and consultative processes, its legal basis, and statutory matters such as Council of the Delegates, International Conference;
- Contributes to annual planning, including Movement-inclusive planning processes and budget follow-up; ensures that the MRCS provides operational and financial reports on a regular basis and according to established formats and procedures;
- Provides regular coaching to the MRCS staff and/or volunteers and as necessary training in organizational and operational capacity building.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of international humanitarian work with the ICRC or any other Movement component (NS and/or International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies). Work experience in the international development sector with a proven record of involvement in relief/ emergency assistance projects could be considered;
- University degree in International Relations, Social Studies, Law, and legal studies;
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English languages;
- Understanding humanitarian work and the functioning of the Red Cross Movement.
- Motivated salary based on the candidate's expectations;
- Experience of working in an international NGO.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code MCO in the subject line or resume. For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909