Announcement for the recruitment of Local Consultants (National Consultants).
The Agency for Energy Efficiency as the Executing Agency of the project "Clean technology innovation programme for SMEs and start-ups in the Republic of Moldova (GCIP Moldova)” (GEF ID: 10457), announces the initiation of the procedure for recruiting Local Consultants (National Consultants) for the next positions:
- Local Consultant. Financial consultant
- Local Consultant. Technical/business consultant
- Local Consultant. Policy consultant
- Local Consultant. Environmental and Social consultant
- Local Consultant. Gender consultant
Applicants interested in participating in the competition must submit the application file which includes the following documents / information necessary to prove their qualifications:
- Curriculum Vitae in Europass format (in English)
- Cover Letter (in English)
- Copies of diplomas and certificates confirming the technical skills required to perform the tasks of the Terms of Reference
The deadline for application is 19.05.2022 at 09.00h. The interview with selected candidates will take place on 23.05.2022.
- Please specify your position on sending the application.
- The application dossier will be prepared and submitted in English.
- The interview will be in English.
This project is funded by GEF and UNIDO, the procedure for identifying and selecting candidates will take place in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the Project Execution Agreement.
For more information you can contact the Human Resources Service.
Alexandru Rudi, Senior Specialist
Tel: (+373) 22 499 444 ext: 8