HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international NGO "Medecine sans Frontieres" is looking for a specialist in the logistics/hr/finance field for a temporary period of time.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing, planning, and supervising in close collaboration with the PC and the LogCo/SupplyCo/HRC/FinCo, the technical logistics, and the supply, HR, and Fin activities in the project. Identifying and addressing the needs of the project;
- Monitoring the implementation of the following activities in accordance with MSF procedures and guidelines;
- Supervising a support structure and the timely execution of all curative and preventive maintenance and repairs for the effective management of all MSF equipment and facilities in order to ensure its good condition and usability;
- Supervising, planning, and guaranteeing the quality of construction and rehabilitation projects and the first line ICT support;
- Ensure construction/rehabilitation works and energy/electricity installation/maintenance;
- Coordinating, in close collaboration with the medical referent in the project and the LogCo, the supply chain processes and systems, keeping updated information on stocks (expiry dates, security level, pipeline, and lead times) in order to ensure availability of all the medical and non-medical material and related services under optimal conditions;
- Supervising administration related activities, in close relation with the Finance-Admin Manager and in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission finance/Admin:
- Carrying out Finance related activities, in close relation with the Finance Manager, ensuring taxes and national social insurances compliance, transparency on accountancy as well as coherent information on service supply chain processes;
- Tracking administrative employment contracts for national staff, updating the existing database to comply with local labor regulations, coordinating and supervising procedures for payroll, controlling the payment of overtime, and closing the monthly payroll. Preparing declarations to form for monthly taxes and employee/employer social security contributions, creating a file containing all data to comply with legal regulations;
- Planning and supervising, in close coordination with the HR department the administrative and logistic processes (end of the contract, accommodation, an extension of the mission, early return, etc) of the international staff of the project in order to ensure an efficient staff sizing, facilitating its reception, movements, and legal compliance;
- In close collaboration with the Project Coordinator, defining/updating the project security policy, and implementing the technical aspects of the risk reduction policy in order to ensure people’s security.
- Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines (SitReps, logistical statistics, etc);
- Essential, 2 years of previous working experience. in logistics activities-related jobs;
- Desirable, previous experience in humanitarian aid;
- Good command of English and Romanian languages;
- Driver license
- You will gain experience in working in an international NGO;
- Full-time schedule;
- A competitive salary;
- Official employment and social package starting on the first day.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code OM in the subject line or resume. For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909